These qualifications are aimed at practising or aspiring managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager or business owner.
Qualified managers are the key to a successful business. Whether it is managing teams and individuals, project management or innovation and developing new products or services or ensuring the smooth running of the business.
WHY SYSTEM GROUP?
At System Group we will provide you with all the training you need to develop your skills as a Manager in a professional and competent way. Using the latest technology and techniques in learning and development.
As an Operations Manager apprentice, you will learn skills in developing your professionalism including managing teams, managing stakeholders, managing project to achieve results, operational plans and managing finance.
• Principles of Operational Leadership and Management
• Managing Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
• Managing Stakeholder Relationships
• Manage Projects and Achieve Results
• Manage Change
• Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
• Managing Finance
• Personal and Professional Development
• Operations Managers Level 5 Qualification
If you are an employer who would be interested in recruiting an apprentice or enroling one of your existing employees on the apprenticeship programme, please contact us and we will help you with any queries.