As a Customer Service apprentice you will play an important role in the way customers value your employer’s
services and products.
Excellent Customer Service is the key to a successful business. Whether it is dealing with complaints, advising customers on processes and services or dealing with sales and after sales support, you play an important part in the customer experience.
WHY SYSTEM GROUP?
At System Group we will provide you with all the training you need to work with customers in a professional and competent way.
As a Customer Service apprentice, you will learn skills in organising customer service, understanding the customer service environment, dealing with problems and understanding customers and customer retention.
• Using a variety of methods to communicate with
customers including online services
• Resolving complaints
• Analysing customer feedback
• Improving customer service
• Promoting additional services and products
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Champion customer service
• Organising events
• Using bespoke software
• Customer Service Level 2/3 National Vocational
• Functional skills
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities
If you are an employer who would be interested in recruiting an apprentice or enroling one of your existing employees on the apprenticeship programme, please contact us and we will help you with any queries.