As a Business Administration apprentice you will play an important role in the success of the business by working at the heart of the organisation ensuring the smooth running of the service offered.
Excellent Administration is the key to a successful business. Whether it is dealing with customer’s records, communications, producing business documents or facilitating meetings and events.
WHY SYSTEM GROUP?
At System Group we will provide you with all the training you need to develop your skills as an administrator in a professional and competent way.
As a Business Administration apprentice, you will learn skills in professional development, principles of business and communication, principles of administration and principles of business.
• Developing presentations
• Creating bespoke documents
• Administrative support
• Storing and retrieving information
• Recording minutes for meetings
• Handling mail
• Maintaining and issuing stationery
• Human resources
• Procuring products and/or services
• Developing teams and individuals
• Business Administration Level 2/3 National Vocational
• Functional skills
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities
If you are an employer who would be interested in recruiting an apprentice or enroling one of your existing employees on the apprenticeship programme, please contact us and we will help you with any queries.